Great for company stores selling promo, apparel and inventory related products.
Liftoff + Web2Print
An excellent upgrade that includes all the features of Liftoff plus the ability to provide real-time product customization to your customers
This plan is great for businesses that need “outside of the box” enhancements to their Liftoff sites
Perfect for re-sellers who want to create new stores for their clients and manage them from a central dashboard
|Monthly Price Per Site/Store*
*pricing only available to resellers
|$75/mo||$125/mo||Starts at$299/mo||Based on Volume Contact Us|
|Custom Domain Control|
|Website and Blog|
|Free Shared SSL|
|Real-Time Tax Rates|
|Real-Time Carrier Rates|
|Google Analytics Connectivity|
|Access to API Features|
|Spending Account Support|
|Order Events and Workflow Rules|
|Web To Print||—|
|Advanced Site Customizations||—||—|
|Dedicated Account Manager||—||—||—|
|Volume Discounted Pricing||—||—||—|
|Full Details on this plan Start your 15-Day Free Trial||Full Details on this plan Start your 15-Day Free Trial||Full Details on this plan Start your 15-Day Free Trial||Full Details on this plan Start your 15-Day Free Trial|
Choose the company store reseller plan that's right for you.Liftoff comes with a 15-day, no credit card required, free trial.
Scroll table left/right to see more!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a setup fee?
- No! Unless our professional services team assists you with setting up your website, there is no cost to get started.
- Can I use my own custom domain?
- Yes! As long as you own your domain and have access to modifying your DNS records, you can use any domain you like on your Liftoff site. You can modify these settings using Liftoff's domain management tools
- Do I need to host my website on my servers?
- Liftoff runs in the cloud, meaning you never need to own any physical hardware.
- Do you have plans for individuals?
- Liftoff is specifically geared for channel partners and resellers and may not be optimal for a single site account. Please consult with one of our sales representatives to discuss your oppotunity.
- Do you offer training?
- Yes! Our team is ready and available to provide instruction on setting up your site, getting started with Pageflex and applying customizations to your website. Find out more about these services here: here.
- Do you require contracts?
- Liftoff is a pay-as-you go platform, meaning there are no long-term obligations. If you determine that Liftoff isn't the best platform for your business, you can cancel your account directly from your administrative panel. If you do leave, we'd love an opportunity to find out how we could have been a better long-term partner for your needs.
- Are you PCI Certified?
- Liftoff is PCI DSS certified. Our systems are audited frequently by outside agencies to ensure your data is safe and secure.
- Can you support international clients?
- Yes! Liftoff supports shipping to over 240 countries. Additionally, we can rate tax and VAT within the US, Canada, Australia and the European Union. Our platform translates over 110 currencies in real-time.
- Do I need to enter a credit card to get started?
- No! Liftoff is absolutely free for the first 15 days of your trial period. That means no credit card is required until you're ready to launch!
- What technology are you using for web to print and can I manage my own web to print workflow?
- We're utilizing Pageflex Server, version 9.01. Provided that you have a copy of Pageflex Studio, you can create, manage and upload your own templates, directly to Liftoff. We are an authorized reseller of Pageflex Studio. For information on pricing or training, call us today: 877-600-2019
Set up shop and pay later.
During the 15-day trial, your site's checkout functions will be disabled. Your trial also limits you to a single Liftoff site. You can enable checkout and multiple site subscriptions by upgrading to the Liftoff plan at any time. When you upgrade, your trial period will be over, monthly billing will begin, and all Liftoff features will be enabled.